defiantfaction
Please Login or Register to continue viewing the Defiant Faction forums!
defiantfaction
Please Login or Register to continue viewing the Defiant Faction forums!
defiantfaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepage

BladeMaster Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JellyTot
Director
JellyTot

BladeMaster Guide Empty
PostSubject: BladeMaster Guide   BladeMaster Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:56 am

BladeMasters

This guide is just to give those an idea on setting stats,buying skills ect,ill be adding for Axes Build as it is the ones most common and that i myself have played.

BladeMasters are considered one of the DD classes(Damge Dealers).A BM(Blademaster) is not considered a tanking class we can tank certain bosses at lower levels as u get higher though the use of a barb is recommended as BMs become squishy against magical attacks,Barb on the other hand have High HP and they leave room for the cleric to heal.One thing i want to point out NEVER depending on ur MP as BM having axes,Fists will cause enough damage MP is just there for your extra uses.

Well thats my little introduction now

Stats

Axes/hammers build-Every even level add 3str,1vit and 1 dex Every odd level add 4str,1vit(Hint once your DEX reaches 50 add no more use the extra point for vit)

Axes/hammer skills

Skill buying is generally by choice and what suites u to play this is just a guide for the skills most usefull

Drakes ray-max
Cloud sprint-Max(at level 59 u get a Transcendent skill that needs this maxed)
Golden Bell(Your defense skill)-Max
Alter marrow magical and physical-Max,Max max(I say this because from 60+ u use marrow magical alot!!if u wanna stay alive)
Aeolian Blade-max(This is one of your stun lock skills, i will explain later on)
Roar of pride-Max(Stun lock)
Diamond sutra-Max
Drake bash-Max(stun lock)
Highland cleave-Max
Fissure-Max(AOE SKILL)
Heavens flame-Max(Hint this is your level 59 transendent skill,stuns and cause massive damage to enemies also AOE

As for the rest of your skills that u can get which ever suites u best buy it depending on your playin style

Stun lock.

Ok stun lock this is an extremely usefull skill specially if u end up in a pking fight with someone.Basically what stun lock is u use the three skills i mentioned above in a certain order so that in then end all three of those stuns together locks your opponent in place and they can do noting except watch themselves die.Now this is very hard to learn and its hard to get right specially if your target had high dex,one miss during this skill and thats it it fails and youll get hit back.You have to make a combo with your skills,but u must also learn to time how long your stuns last.First u start with Drakes bash(spark skill,its always wise to keep ur sparks full for PVP)after that use any 2 other skills followed by Roar of pride after that 2 skills again then aoelian blade,The reason Aoelian is used last is the stun doesnt work all the time so we keep it last but if it does hit well then uve locked ur oppenent for 12 full secs this is normally enough to kill anyone unless they chamred well then ur in for a long fight.

Now if anyone needs help learning Stun lock please ask me on PWI and if im nt busy ill more than willing teach u to use it(Hint this barely every works on archers/ANd also if u know your character has a high miss rate then just add some accuracy shards now and then to boost it also the LVL 77 misty forest rings are great each ring is +50%accuracy they cost about 1.2mil each mold but trust me definetly worth it if u got the cash)

Fists

Fists blademaster,ok it breaks down like this if ur lookin for lots of damage then im tellin u now read no more FISTS is not for u there damage sucks royally at lower lvls and they dam hard to play as u will have less to nothin hp until u can start stackin those shards and gear refinements.
Fist bms have the lowest low end dmg and also the lowest high end dmg but they hit nearly 2x faster than anyone else and because u add alot of dex ur crit rate is gonna be pretty high and most ppl will miss 100 times because of your evasion,PVP wise well lower lvls u will suck at PVP most likey get pwned alot but alot of bms like restating to fists at about 80+ why??Becoz then u start kickin ass u cna kill an class within a few seconds so fists are not all that bad u just need to be patient

Stats
As far as stats go 5 str,dex and 1 vit every 2 lvls is the way to go for fists

Skills
Fists skills ok not the best of skills for fists bms but we mainly use normal attacks anyways.

LVL 29-facous palm (costs 1 spark) has a slow effect good for runnin mobs and pplw ho like runnin to SZ liek lil girls but dmg wise not the best lvl 1 of it is good enough until much higher lvls then its up to u once other skills are maxed
LVL 39-shadowless kick i personally found this skills very usefull if u know which mobs channel magic attack when u come close its really nice u cna cancel it and just pwn them pretty fast(Most mobs ill hsow a channelin aura at thier feet but not all) lvl 1 of this skill is enough to cancel any mag so whether u lvl it or not is up to u
LVL 49-Cyclone heel

Last edited by JellyTot on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

BladeMaster Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: BladeMaster Guide   BladeMaster Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Ok, but this was for axe build, we need to find for Sword, Polehand and fist type too. Atleast, that's what i say

found a cool link on the PWI forums, hope it's helpfull:
http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Lyndura%27s_Blademaster_Class_Guide.
Back to top Go down
JellyTot
Director
JellyTot

BladeMaster Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: BladeMaster Guide   BladeMaster Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 am

i know that guide was only mostly for axe bm its not finished lol was workin on the whole,pole,sword and axe thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BladeMaster Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: BladeMaster Guide   BladeMaster Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BladeMaster Guide
Page 1 of 1